My expertise is to:
1. Develop advanced mathematical models of (part of) the cardiovascular system that describe the (patho)physiology and hemodynamics of interest.
2. Develop and apply tools for sensitivity analysis of (advanced) mathematical models to determine the important model parameters that need to be assessed patient-specifically and to determine the model parameters that can be based on literature during model personalization.
3. Improve available measurements modalities and/or improve and develop measurement protocols for model personalization and corroboration.
4. Develop and apply tools to estimate the uncertainty in model predictions.
5. Perform clinical corroboration of the mathematical models.